- A temporary training program in a workplace, especially one offered to students as part of a course of study: students participate in an 8-week externship I did my pastry externship at the River CaféMore example sentences
- The student's desire is to extract knowledge from the externship, thus gaining valuable experience.
- He recently began a five-week, paid externship through the state Leadership Initiatives for Teaching and Technology program for middle and high school science, technology, engineering, and math teachers.
- i found an externship i would kill for in DC.
More definitions of externshipDefinition of externship in:
- The British & World English dictionary