- Situated or operating outside the chromosome: extrachromosomal DNAMore example sentences
- Crosses were done between transgenic plants carrying pShortDs and plants containing transposase to analyze the ends of extrachromosomal linear Ds elements.
- In this study, I investigated genetic requirements and DNA substrates for DSB repair in S. pombe using a new simple extrachromosomal DSB repair assay.
- Although it is possible that these extra ND5-like sequences exist as extrachromosomal, episomal DNA, several lines of evidence suggest they are of nuclear origin.
More definitions of extrachromosomalDefinition of extrachromosomal in:
- The British & World English dictionary