- another term for epidural.More example sentences
- Extraarticular locations for tophus formation included myocardium, pericardium, aortic valves, and extradural spinal regions.
- Despite this, overall rates of survival among older patients with extradural haematoma or subdural haematoma were not insubstantial.
- The placement of extradural intracranial pressure monitors is considered safer than subdural catheters.
More definitions of extraduralDefinition of extradural in:
- The British & World English dictionary