- (Of an action or situation) beyond the authority of the law; not regulated by the law.More example sentences
- These were extralegal considerations, irrelevant, impure.
- Its participants drew on an American tradition of collective organization and crowd action which held extralegal activity to be legitimate when justice was otherwise elusive.
- Furthermore, the elders never gave any indication of being aware that their actions were extralegal, if not illegal.
More definitions of extralegalDefinition of extralegal in:
- The British & World English dictionary