- Situated, occurring, or derived from outside a particular area.More example sentences
- With more than 320 illustrations, 418 color photographs, and numerous color maps which detail ranges and extralimital records, this well-produced book is an excellent resource for scientists, researchers, as well as enthusiasts.
- We suggest that no significant bat migration occurred in Nova Scotia in 2001, and unless distributional range has changed in recent years, we suggest that previous records of these species in Nova Scotia were probably extralimital.
- Although we note the first breeding record of the red bat in Atlantic Canada, survey results suggest this species is probably rare and that previous records were probably extralimital.
More definitions of extralimitalDefinition of extralimital in:
- The British & World English dictionary