(Especially of sexual relations) occurring outside marriage: an extramarital affair
More example sentences
- Several of the union workers who had cheered him said the governor's sexual orientation and extramarital affair were of no concern to them.
- One kind of extramarital affair revolves around sexual addiction.
- The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.
- Example sentences
- If a spouse seeks sexual satisfaction extramaritally, what ought that spouse to do?
- The proportion of children born extramaritally varies widely between countries. In Europe.
- The proportion of children born extramaritally varies widely between countries.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.