- The faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g., by telepathy or clairvoyance.More example sentences
- On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.
- Numerous studies have examined various psychological correlates of extrasensory perception scores, such as personality traits.
- Nearly half or more believe in extrasensory perception or ESP.
More definitions of extrasensory perceptionDefinition of extrasensory perception in:
- The British & World English dictionary