- A heartbeat outside the normal rhythm, as often occurs in normal individuals.More example sentences
- Ventricular tachycardia is defined as three or more ventricular extrasystoles in succession at a rate of more than 120 beats/min.
- Toxic effects include anorexia, nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, and visual disturbances, as well as extrasystoles and excessive slowing of the heart rate.
- Ventricular extrasystoles are also common and, in the context of the structurally normal heart, are almost always benign
More definitions of extrasystoleDefinition of extrasystole in:
- The British & World English dictionary