- 1The quality of being full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; ebullience: a sense of youthful exuberanceMore example sentences
- We were among the first to share with you what's going on with the exuberance around the country with early voting.
- Chosen from among 13 entrants, Tlale was bubbling with exuberance.
- I yelled, hoping my exuberance would break the language barrier.
- 1.1The quality of growing profusely; luxuriance: houseplants growing with wild exuberanceMore example sentences
- The high-definition TV debacle may partly reflect such technological exuberance.
- The minimal nature of the centre is an appropriate contrast to the exuberance of the main church.
- There is an exuberance of life in the remarkably fertile waters of the Strait of Georgia.