- A cosmetic applied as a line around the eyes to make them appear larger or more noticeable.More example sentences
- She was wearing black mascara and eyeliner, her eye shadow was a light shell pink.
- She is also wearing black eyeliner and purple eye shadow and purple tinted glossed lips.
- He rubbed his eyes, which were smeared with faint lines of black eyeliner, and blinked at Alice as if in a daze.
More definitions of eyelinerDefinition of eyeliner in:
- The British & World English dictionary