- A colored cosmetic, typically in powder form, applied to the eyelids or to the skin around the eyes to accentuate them.More example sentences
- Blue eyeshadow painted her eyelids while dark ebony traced her closed eyes.
- She took out some foundation, lipstick, lipgloss, mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow and looked at my face for a minute.
- I scrabble frantically for concealer and eyeliner, lip gloss and eyeshadow.
More definitions of eyeshadowDefinition of eyeshadow in:
- The British & World English dictionary