- The distance for which one can see: he is within eyeshotMore example sentences
- The closer you play to them, either as goalkeeper or someone on the touchline, the more chance there is of being in their eyeshot, earshot, or both.
- Once they were out of earshot, and eyeshot, of the others, he turned to her.
- Still, onward they went, until they remained just out of eyeshot, yet within earshot of the man.
More definitions of eyeshotDefinition of eyeshot in:
- The British & World English dictionary