- 1Well known for being of great quality or rarity; famous: a fabled art collectionMore example sentences
- Darren Yeadon has spent the past two years in Italy working with marble from Carrara, which has gained a fabled reputation among sculptors across the globe.
- The regiment's mission placed it firmly and directly astride the famous, fabled, historic Fulda Gap.
- Moreover, a shaky economy a weak American dollar and declining tourism are hurting sales at some of Paris's fabled art galleries.
- 1.1Mythical; imaginary: the fabled kingdomMore example sentences
- The fabled wealth of Ethiopia pre-dates the medieval Prester John legend by many centuries.
- Many legends have spoke on its great and fabled powers, saying that it has the ability to drop gold and prolong life, so on.
- He relinquishes this fabled sword to fellow esteemed warrior Yu Shu Lien, who he has loved in secret just as she has loved him.