- Flesh-tinted cosmetic powder used to improve the appearance of the face by reducing shine and concealing blemishes.More example sentences
- Make-ups include vanishing cream, face powder, compressed powders, and cream makeup.
- This morning I showered, moisturised, selected a skirt, tried it on with a couple of tops, selected the right top, blow dried my hair, applied face powder, mascara and lipstick, put on my new skimpy sandals and made my way into work.
- She tries in vain to reverse what is happening through the use of face powder and a powder puff, but with the knowledge that nothing can be done.
More definitions of face powderDefinition of face powder in:
- The British & World English dictionary