(also face palm)
noun[often as exclamation]
- A gesture in which the palm of one’s hand is brought to one’s face, as an expression of disbelief, shame, or exasperation: the site collects photos of our favorite facepalms I’m pretty sure said friend now thinks Anne and I are dating—facepalm!More example sentences
- Facepalm so hard.
- facepalm Cardigans are VERY IMPORTANT to me, okay?
verb[no object] Back to top
- Bring the palm of one’s hand to one’s face, as an expression of disbelief, shame, or exasperation: how many times did she facepalm during the hearing?More example sentences
- I double facepalmed.
- However, a lot of cops, when they see something like this, facepalm and say "Those cops give people like me an EXTREMELY bad name!"
More definitions of facepalmDefinition of facepalm in:
- The British & World English dictionary