1The action of facilitating something.
- To be maximally effective, early detection in primary care and facilitation of help seeking in the wider community must also be addressed.
- The present study sought to assess the differential facilitation of delinquent activities.
- Normally the second half of the fiscal year is the export season and with the new export facilitation measures the growth target of 12 per cent is likely to be exceeded considerably.
1.1 Physiology The enhancement of the response of a neuron to a stimulus following stimulation.
- Exercise drills such as proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation patterns with rhythmic stabilization are incorporated.
- The pumilio mutant exhibits increased rates of long-term facilitation at the larval neuromuscular junction.
- In our particular machine we have it so that they are independent but they are moving together and we think there could be neural facilitation and that's one of the main principles of this particular paradigm.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of facilitation in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.