- A device for varying the volume of sound, the intensity of light, or the gain on a video or audio signal.More example sentences
- The device features six channel faders, two master faders, an integrated routing system, and comprehensive monitoring and talkback facilities for control room and studio.
- Pretty much, when you push the faders up, the sound is already there on those recordings.
- This is all done with the headphones on: the track you want to fade in can't be heard on the loudspeakers as the fader is at positioned towards the other channel.
More definitions of faderDefinition of fader in:
- The British & World English dictionary