- North American A person who fells trees for a living.More example sentences
- How well these fallers buck the timber determines the efficiency of the whole operation.
- At one time, the company had its own in-house certified logging instructor who would ensure that the training needs of the 10 or more hand fallers were met.
- We can hear the saws of the fallers, still cutting above rock cliffs on the steep mountainside.
More definitions of fallerDefinition of faller in:
- The British & World English dictionary