- A quarrel or disagreement: the two of them had a falling-outMore example sentences
- There have been fallings-out between them before, visceral back-biting and stand-up rows that are often settled long before they enter the public domain.
- She told several New York newspapers that her fiancé has been falsely accused, calling it a, quote, ‘personal vendetta,’ adding that the two had a falling-out at work.
- The exact nature of the falling-out remains uncertain but Mandaric appears to believe that he can run the club with another coach.
More definitions of falling-outDefinition of falling-out in:
- The British & World English dictionary