- Pads of material in women’s clothing used to increase the apparent size of the breasts.More example sentences
- If, in addition, you are in the world's top five, and brimming with self-belief, you have to wear a bra complete with falsies and a bejewelled, female bun-warmer, so your opponent and the audience get one good laugh.
- Crawford worried that she looked flat-chested in her bedridden scenes so she began wearing larger falsies.
- What a strange place to live, guys walking round in dresses and falsies and nobody gives a hoot.
More definitions of falsiesDefinition of falsies in:
- The British & World English dictionary