- North American A living room used by all family members for recreation and relaxation.More example sentences
- There are three reception rooms inside the house - a sitting room, a family room and a large living room - the latter leads onto a patio to the rear garden.
- Sam showed them the two kitchens, the big dinner table, the music room, the living room, the family room, and a lot of the other rooms.
- As well as four bedrooms, it boasts two bathrooms, three reception rooms and a family room, as well as assorted halls, pantries and studies.
More definitions of family roomDefinition of family room in:
- The British & World English dictionary