- The fans of a sports team, pop music group, etc., considered as a distinct social grouping.More example sentences
- If they try radical innovations, they might alienate the solid fan base that has sustained them down the decades.
- His learning curve has been steep so far and not only does his growing fan base expect him to succeed, he expects a lot from himself.
- Today he has a small, but ever growing, loyal fan base and a vehicle to share those tunes with the world.
More definitions of fan baseDefinition of fan base in:
- The British & World English dictionary