- Skillful movement of one’s feet, especially in dancing or sport: they performed foxtrots with fancy footwork and great panacheMore example sentences
- The stage saw some fancy footwork and enthusiastic dancing as members of the State Musical Theatre of National Art rehearsed for the evening's performance.
- Prop Paul Sinfield belied his 21-stone frame with his fancy footwork and neat handling.
- A choreographer for pop stars, Henson teaches the fancy footwork associated with pop's hottest songs.
More definitions of fancy footworkDefinition of fancy footwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary