- Items for sale that are purely or chiefly ornamental.More example sentences
- Her crockery and fancy goods business is closely associated with the yearly cycle of religious festivals and holidays, with the more sporadic celebrations such as weddings and baptisms and with the commonplace rituals of everyday life.
- We sell fancy goods, such as lamps and ornaments, as well.
- The stalls were busy selling fancy goods and there was big demand for what I think was nothing more than rubbish, although there were some genuine goods.
More definitions of fancy goodsDefinition of fancy goods in:
- The British & World English dictionary