A female fan, especially one who is obsessive about comics, movies, music, or science fiction.
- You're not one of those obsessive fangirls, are you?
- As much of an obsessive fangirl as she can be, she's incredibly down to earth, calm in every situation and able to see hope in just about every cause.
- Of course I might have been just a tad partial considering that they employed one of my best friends and I could be a total fangirl over some of the books Big C wrote.
(Of a female fan) behave in an obsessive or overexcited way: I’m still fangirling over this casting
More example sentences
- We all know how much I love you and fangirled over you for the entire duration of this film.
- After getting my signed Baby-Sitters Club poster, and fangirling out just a little bit more, I head upstairs.
- It was a totally awesome set and I was screaming and jumping and fangirling all the way through.
Definition of fangirl in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.