- A small semicircular or rectangular window over a door or another window.More example sentences
- The four corners of the facades are accented with tall wooden pilasters, and the two identical front doors with semicircular fanlights are framed by pilasters supporting molded cornices.
- Manda could see a semicircular fanlight over the front door as the Michael steered the jeep toward the front of wrought iron gate.
- The front door has a fanlight while the hall has an ornate centre rose and coving.
More definitions of fanlightDefinition of fanlight in:
- The British & World English dictionary