- A small pouch on a belt, for money and small articles, worn around the waist or hips.More example sentences
- McAlhany described Alpizar as carrying a big backpack and wearing a fanny pack in front.
- This is the kind of gun that can be tucked in the pocket of shorts, a purse, a fanny pack, an ankle holster or even a day planner.
- Even when fully loaded, it remains light enough to carry in a jacket pocket or a small fanny pack.
More definitions of fanny packDefinition of fanny pack in:
- The British & World English dictionary