noun(in phrase to a fare-thee-well) US
- To perfection; thoroughly: the inn is touristy to a fare-thee-wellMore example sentences
- They suited her to a fare-thee-well, and her excellent pianist and the violist, too.
- His painting adorns everything and has been art postered to a fare-thee-well.
- An entrée of sliced duck breast, pan-sautéed with crushed black pepper, was black-peppered to a fare-thee-well, so that no other flavors had a chance.
More definitions of fare-thee-wellDefinition of fare-thee-well in:
- The British & World English dictionary