- A type of flamenco dance.More example sentences
- Wearing trousers, with her bare arms snaking out of a short black waistcoat, he performed a farruca, a Galician dance traditionally meant to assert male dignity.
- The basic dances include alegrias, soleares, bulerias, and farruca.
- The October 7 performance will include a talk beforehand, a one-hour performance of solos, group pieces and a farruca (usually performed by men).
1930s: Spanish, feminine of farruco 'Galician or Asturian', from Farruco, pet form of the given name Francisco.
More definitions of farrucaDefinition of farruca in:
- The British & World English dictionary