- A person who follows popular trends in dress and behavior slavishly.More example sentences
- She describes a fashion victim as ‘someone who takes all the trends of a given time and ends up looking like a store mannequin; in a word, absurd.’
- Conversely, always stay within what you feel comfortable wearing to avoid raising the suspicions that there's a fashion victim in need of style resuscitation.
- If the outfit and shoes look best with bare legs, go ahead as long as you can brave the temperature and don't look like a frostbitten fashion victim on the way to the ER.
More definitions of fashion victimDefinition of fashion victim in:
- The British & World English dictionary