- A variety of the game of softball featuring fast underhand pitching.More example sentences
- Baseball, fast-pitch softball and slow-pitch, the games I played enthusiastically in college years and Army time, always had call-in reserved fields.
- There are three forms of the game - fast-pitch, slow-pitch and 16-inch slow-pitch - and the most obvious change from baseball is that the pitcher releases the ball underarm.
- I remember Joe working games when I played in junior high, high school, American Legion, and later on as an adult playing fast-pitch softball.
More definitions of fast-pitch softballDefinition of fast-pitch softball in:
- The British & World English dictionary