- 1A priest or minister who hears confessions.More example sentences
- Nathella said, ‘Ok; I can take you to a father confessor this afternoon.’
- In due course he too can be found employing an Augustinian father confessor.
- 1.1Someone with whom one seeks comfort by trusting with one’s confidences: he was growing tired of acting as the father confessor to every studentMore example sentences
- He wasn't their confidant or father confessor; he was their boss.
- He became a infallible scientist, a friend, a doctor, a father confessor and a confidant, by using truths, half-truths and outright falsehoods.
- To be a successful agent, you need to be a father confessor on occasions, able to empathise with players when necessary, but also able to dispense tough advice they don't want to hear.