- A person who gives a servile display of exaggerated flattery or affection: the consummate fawner was able to sway a president with false deferenceMore example sentences
- He will be remembered for starring in a series of urban myths fuelled by celebrity fawners which painted him as some anarchic anti-hero.
- Hubris no doubt swam through the potentate's soul as the quivering fawners cried, "The voice of a God and not of a man!"
- Money is what separates the fans friom the fawners.
More definitions of fawnerDefinition of fawner in:
- The British & World English dictionary