noun(usually feathered friends) • informal • humorous
- A bird.More example sentences
- Many of the flowers you have grown over the summer will provide dried seeds for tasty winter treats for birds - feathered friends especially love coneflowers left to dry on the plant.
- The feathered friends, including the water birds, which spend most of their time on the lake inside the zoo, are most vulnerable.
- Consistently fill the bird feeder so our feathered friends can count on you for food.
More definitions of feathered friendDefinition of feathered friend in:
- The British & World English dictionary