Words that rhyme with fedabed, ahead, bed, behead, Birkenhead, bled, bread, bred, coed, cred, crossbred, dead, dread, Ed, embed, Enzed, fled, Fred, gainsaid, head, infrared, ked, lead, led, Med, misled, misread, Ned, outspread, premed, pure-bred, read, red, redd, said, samoyed, shed, shred, sked, sled, sped, Spithead, spread, stead, ted, thread, tread, underbred, underfed, wed
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
- Naturally, the box the Feds supplied was rigged with every surveillance gizmo known to man.
- Wherever they go they think the Feds, or the police, or spies are watching them.
- I didn't follow the case against the man at all or how good a case the Feds made against him.
- My twin brother is a fed, he's still safe, though no doubt he will be brainwashed in time.
- As well as all the usual unprintable insults, this 12-year-old taunted us with "Kill the Feds!"
- I know its a sensible place to have it, but have you had any grief off the feds regarding the position of your tax disc?
- After several interest rate hikes, the Fed's moves to slow what has been a heated economy seems to be working.
- The Fed has slashed rates 12 times since 2001, producing a boon for fund investors.
- If the Fed is aggressive, and if we don't have any major external disruptions, I think we're going to be okay.
early 20th century: abbreviation of federal. The abbreviation fed had previously been used in the late 18th century to denote a member of the Federalist party, who advocated a union of American colonies after the American Revolution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.