Definition of feel-good in English:
Causing a feeling of happiness and well-being: a feel-good movie
More example sentences
- Seen on its own, or as the first part of the classic trilogy of movies, it is still a funny, suspenseful, feel-good movie.
- Just because a movie is a feel-good flick doesn't mean it has universal appeal.
- They have seen the feel-good movies that captured the spirit of the good old days.
heartwarming, uplifting, positive, warm and fuzzy, sentimental, softhearted, mawkish, touchy-feely
- Example sentences
- This amendment is unnecessary and just empty feel-goodism for politicians.
- So much of what we saw and heard then, in keeping with the feel-goodism of the Reagan era, conveyed a sentimental sweetness.
- The movie won two prizes at the competition this year; but despite its gritty, low-key look, the film wanders into downright corniness and summer movie feel-goodism.