(also felt-tipped pen or felt tip)
- A pen with a writing point made of felt or other tightly packed fibers, typically containing a brightly colored ink.More example sentences
- I need a couple of ball points, a felt tip and a couple of gel roller ones.
- Mark the wall with a felt-tip pen or dark pencil through the circled hole.
- Next, using a felt tip or pencil, draw lines parallel to the edges of the tile to be replaced, about one inch in from the edge.
More definitions of felt-tip penDefinition of felt-tip pen in:
- The British & World English dictionary