- A contraceptive device made of thin rubber, inserted into a woman’s vagina before sexual intercourse.More example sentences
- Nursing students at Ryerson University are hoping to shed some light on a relatively unknown contraceptive - the female condom.
- But, the concept for the female condom (in contradistinction to the male condom) is that it puts the locus of negotiation in the hands of the women.
- Condoms, female condoms, sterile needle exchanges, and drug treatment are key preventive measures in women.
More definitions of female condomDefinition of female condom in:
- The British & World English dictionary