Definition of feminist in English:
A person who supports feminism.
- What are we as British feminists doing to support the right of all women to freedom from violence?
- If it is the latter, the French feminists who support the ban have a point.
- There's a bit of a debate going on in feminist blogging circles about feminists, women and the left.
adjectiveBack to top
Of, relating to, or supporting feminism: feminist literature
More example sentences
- In it, she examined the kinds of arguments heard to support and attack feminist positions.
- This collection of essays brings together a number of major feminist critics of early modern literature.
- I am still learning about this, so I am not an authority on feminist intellectualism.
Words that rhyme with feministStalinist • Hellenist
Definition of feminist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan