(also fennec fox)
Definition of fennec in English:
A small pale fox with large pointed ears, native to the deserts of North Africa and Arabia.
- Vulpes zerda, family Canidae
- The skull of the fennec fox is relatively short, broad over the braincase and tapers sharply toward the rostrum, forming a slender and narrow muzzle.
- He was a little fennec fox, with short gray fur and huge ears.
- Almost all of the non-human DNA is from an animal called the fennec fox.
Words that rhyme with fennecanthropogenic, arsenic, autogenic, callisthenic (US calisthenic), carcinogenic, cariogenic, cryogenic, erotogenic, eugenic, hallucinogenic, Hellenic, hypo-allergenic, photogenic, pyrogenic, radiogenic, schizophrenic, telegenic
Definition of fennec in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.