- A salt containing the anion Fe(CN)64−.More example sentences
- The ferrocyanide reacts with ferric ion to produce a blue color via the Prussian blue indicator, with the intensity of the color being proportional to the glucose concentration in the sample.
- The process works because soluble copper and iron form insoluble compounds with the ferrocyanide ion.
- Protons diffuse across a membrane from the anode chamber to the cathode chamber, where they react with the anions to form water or ferrocyanide ions.
More definitions of ferrocyanideDefinition of ferrocyanide in:
- The British & World English dictionary