(also feta cheese)
- A white salty Greek cheese made from the milk of ewes or goats.More example sentences
- Cheese has as much relevance now as it does in winter; especially the fresh goat cheeses and lighter cheeses such as feta, ricotta and mozzarella.
- Also absent from the list of toppings are Gorgonzola, feta and blue cheeses, fresh garlic, arugula, zucchini and capers.
- They go well with the strong Mediterranean flavours of anchovy, garlic, capers, extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and oregano, and Greek cheeses such as feta and halloumi.
from modern Greek pheta.
More definitions of fetaDefinition of feta in:
- The British & World English dictionary