- Pasta made in ribbons.More example sentences
- These are in small or large servings and include cannelloni, fettuccine, risotto, ravioli, penne pasta and spaghetti.
- Spaghetti, fettucini, rigatoni, ravioli or gnocchi and pasta are at the centre of Italian delicacies, a wide array of which are on offer at the festival at the Waterfront Cafe of Taj Malabar.
- Pour over the fettuccine and toss the pasta in the sauce.
from Italian, plural of fettucina, diminutive of fetta 'slice, ribbon'.
More definitions of fettuccineDefinition of fettuccine in:
- The British & World English dictionary