Definition of feverfew in English:
A bushy aromatic Eurasian plant of the daisy family, with feathery leaves and daisylike flowers. It is used in herbal medicine to treat headaches.
- Tanacetum (or Chrysanthemum) parthenium, family Compositae
- If you enjoy poetry a different favourite poet for each day; if flowers plant by colour i.e. white roses, chamomile, daisies, feverfew, white yarrow, basil etc for your white day; the possibilities are endless.
- For one of my favorite bouquets I use echinacea flowers, yarrow, feverfew, lavender, sage, apple mint, and catmint from my garden.
- Super antioxidants which fall into the polyphenol family include flavonoids, which are found in such foods as soy and blueberries, as well as red wine and green tea, and the herbs feverfew and ginkgo.
Definition of feverfew in:
- British & World English dictionary