- Synthetic material used for padding and insulation in garments and soft furnishings such as cushions and duvets.More example sentences
- Thinsulate Insulation, a trademarked product of 3M, offers about one and a half times the warmth of down and nearly twice the warmth of high-loft fiberfill insulations when equal thicknesses are compared.
- Viewers who climbed aluminum ladders to look into the spaces found segmented rounded forms, their stuffing of foam, fiberfill, wool and even pieces of hard plastic protruding here and there from surfaces of pale, wet-stretched hides.
- Supplies for the project included a 10’ x 36’ strip of muslin for each child, diluted fabric paints in a variety of colors, fiberfill, puffy paints, assorted buttons, felt, leather scraps and tacky glue.
More definitions of fiberfillDefinition of fiberfill in:
- The British & World English dictionary