- Nonsense.More example sentences
- I suppose one could still say, ‘Oh fiddlesticks.’
- Oberarzt, fiddlesticks, he was not a real Doktor at all, but perhaps had once been some lowly wardsman in a pre-war Krankhaus.
- Watch out for those who wax pious about their imagined sacramental link with their constituencies - to which we should reply fiddlesticks.
noun• informal Back to top
- A violin bow.More example sentences
- Here's my fiddlestick; here's that shall make you dance.
- The daughter and the bewildered father leave, but leave the fiddlestick behind.
More definitions of fiddlestickDefinition of fiddlestick in:
- The British & World English dictionary