adjective (fiddlier, fiddliest)British • informal
- Complicated or detailed and awkward to do or use: replacing the battery is fiddlyMore example sentences
- I find it very difficult tying hairs on hooks and other small fiddly things with my hands, which these days which never seem to be free of pain.
- This week it's time for the details, pitfalls and fiddly bits.
- But those fiddly, pretty styles involving clips and partings everywhere are beyond me.
More definitions of fiddlyDefinition of fiddly in:
- The British & World English dictionary