- A close-fitting, knee-length military boot.More example sentences
- A gifted rider is a horseman, whether they wear cowboy boots or English field boots.
- GI Joe's field boots were basically wartime versions of the rugged brogans familiar to farm labourers and other working stiffs who spent a lot of time on their feet.
- Cyndy Williams, boot buyer at Dover has bought back the popular Konig Dressage boot and added a new field boot from Tuff Rider with a clever slide zip, which hides the seams.
More definitions of field bootDefinition of field boot in:
- The British & World English dictionary