- A device consisting of a series of cloth filters fixed to frames, used for the large-scale filtration of liquid under pressure.More example sentences
- Another effective filtration method is the filter press.
- In its vertical configuration, the system has been adapted successfully as a filter press for cost-effective sludge dewatering.
- If the company cannot get the filter press working, he said the city will sue.
More definitions of filter pressDefinition of filter press in:
- The British & World English dictionary