- 1 Biology Having a fringe or border of hairlike or fingerlike projections.More example sentences
- Quite often, the tube has from one to three fringed accessory openings that may lie close to the fimbriated end or at some distance along the tube.
- The most common hymenal configurations are crescentic, annular, cuff-like, septate and fimbriated.
- Pyelonephritis is most often caused by P fimbriated E. coli.
More definitions of fimbriatedDefinition of fimbriated in:
- The British & World English dictionary